Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Honey I'm home-O!





Hello my super sexy modern latinas!



Today is Talk to me Tuesday. Today's topic is "What would you do, if you found out your esposo was Gay?" Your nena was watching Buenos Dias America, and Fran Drescher, you know that nena that talks like a perica with the squalky voice? She tells Buenos Dias America, that her ex-esposo, "came out" that he was gay! No me digas?! Yes, mi'ja, after 20 years of their matrimono, all of a sudden he's gay? I mean how does that even happen? Did he just come home one day and say in his best Ricky Ricardo voice, "Honey I'm home-Oh!" Pues Que!? How does a nena not know? Surely there had to be signs. I mean, if the hombre is borrowing your flat iron, and cremas, isn't that a sign? I don't know about you all, but if my esposo "came out," I would feel like your nena wasn't fulfilling her womanly duties. Tu sabes. Obviously this nena never heard of Freaky Friday. And shame on him! I'm sorry mi'jo but you can't have the best of both worlds. Manoso! But get this mi'ja, she was able to forgive him, and now they are "Happily Divorced?" Que, Que???? I'm sorry mi'ja, I am all about forgiveness, but I don't know if I could forgive that quickly. That is a hard pastilla to swallow. I mean wouldn't that mess with a nena's head? What does he have that I don't have? Okay, don't answer that! I guess that is too obvious. All these questions a nena would have to ask herself, "Did I turn him into a jotito? Was your nena not attractive enough? Did that carajo, mess around on your nena?" All these thoughts would race through a nena's head. Que no?



Okay, so here is my question to you SSMLs today. Could you forgive your esposo, if he "came out" that he was gay? And still have a relationship with him?



Holding on to her esposo a lil more tightly tonight and not letting him use my cremas anymore,



Tu nena para siempre,



The Latin Marrrta Stewart. ;)










No comments:

Post a Comment