Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sin Verguenza Wednesday: Closet Confessions



Good Afternoon my Super Sexy Modern Latinas!




Today is Sin Verguenza Wednesday! And I must confess: if any of you nenas came to my house and looked in my closet, well mi'ja.... let's just say I'd have a pretty heavy penance. Why? Because it looks like, as my mama would put it, "A tornado hit it." There are zapatos (shoes) all over the floor, belts, hats and purses sprinkled everywhere, my clothes are not color coded...the list goes on and on. This always happens to me and I'm sick of it: Imajinate: It is Miss Manners Monday and your nena is not quite over the weekend. It is oh... let's say... 7:15 a.m. and your nena's make up is looking fly, the hair has seen better days (because I woke up late and all I had time to do was flat iron it for a couple of minutes); but trying to find that perfect outfit to wear to work is let's just say.... a nightmare! Okay, I can wear that cute little plaid dress today. Perfect! But wait! Where is my black camisole that goes underneath so that the tatas don't fall out? No! Wait! It's 7:30?! "Time," my precious papito! Bouby, baby! Por favor! Stop going by so fast! Where's my black cami? Oh here it is! Oh no! It's all wrinkled! Wait! Por favor! Stop! It's 7:45, am! Why can't you go by this fast when our Zumba instructor makes us do killer squats for 30 seconds?? Y'jole! Oh screw it, I'm throwing on my black leggings (that are never wrinkled by the way) and my sweater dress! By the time yours truly has found an outfit to wear, there are more clothes scattered on the floor than hair on my bathroom floor. (Aye mi'ja! Don't act like your bathroom doesn't have hair all over the floor! Please....!) And your nena is off to work by the skin of her teeth! Sound familiar my SSMLs? It's an ugly nightmare that I relive on most work weekdays. But this year, I am taking control! This week I am going to organize and clean out my closet so that I don't have to be a Sin Verguenza anymore! And besides, I have to make room for some cute new threads for this fall. Que no? So to help me get started, I've discovered this great website that offers some great tips for organizing your clothes and closet. Check it out: www.personalorganizing.about.com/od/clothes/ht/clothes.htm




P.S. I think I forgot to mention that the esposo let me have the whole master bedroom walk in closet. So all of that Sin Verguenza mess is MINE!. ALL.... MINE!!! Muahahahaha! Ha.....! ooh...Sorry mi'ja! I think my CLS (Crazy Latina Syndrome) kicked in! LOL




Well happy organizing my SSMLs.




Besitos! ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment