Friday, July 23, 2010

Todo Para mi Thursday: Oooohhh Mr. Bubble, Papito Lindo, where have you been all my life?


Hello my Super Sexy Modern Latinas!!!


I was having some technical difficulties with my computadora. But today you get two Blogs for the price of one!!! Yes mi'ja! Two for the price of uno!!!


Yesterday was Todo Para Mi Thursday, and I want to share a lil secreto (secret) with you, come closer nena. No closer: (okay but I have to whisper so the esposo doesn't hear) I have a Sancho. Yes, nena. I don't know how it happened mi'ja. Pero his friends call him "Senor Bubble." And I'm not talking about that baby faced crooner Michael Buble. No mi'ja, this "Senor Bubble" knows how to treat a girl. With his warm, soft, white, bubble gum scented embrace! Oooh mi'ja you won't even know what hit you! We even take baths together! Yes mi'ja, we turn up the soft rock on satellite radio, and it is pure heavenly bliss. The best part is....I can just tell him my troubles (in my mind of course) and he listens!!! Imagine that mi'ja, a man who listens!!! I mean really listens!!! He even gives me advice (in my mind of course). He is not afraid of commitment. Nope! He is faithful to your nena. And every night around 8:00 p.m we rendezvous! No one disturbs us either. No esposo, no kids (no tengo), and no lil dog child. It's just us two. And he's not afraid of getting caught either mi'ja! He even persuaded the esposo (with his mind powers of course) to bring me a fruity drink! No me digas!!! Yes, mi'ja, he's gangsta like that! And he's not afraid to share his love mi'ja. He's actually asked me to tell you ladies that he will make an appearance at your local Wal-mart store where he will be waiting for you. And don't confuse him for some other "Calgon," man. Sure Calgon will try to sweep you off your feet with "Calgon, Calgon take me away!," Please mi'ja! I'm sure all the girls say that to him! Can we say Playa??? Mmmmhmmm...believe me, I fell for him once and he just didn't have quite as big a bubble as "Senor Bubble." (wink-wink) So remember mi'ja, Todo Para Mi Thursday is all about you! Let "Senor Bubble," relax you to heavenly bliss, so that you can calm that ALS (Angry Latina Syndrome) and for some of us that CLS (Crazy Latina Syndrome), so we can be better wives, girlfriends, mothers, friends, and sisters! I don't think yo man will mind. LOL


Besitos! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment