Friday, July 23, 2010

Freaky Friday: Rub a dub dub, in the tub????



Good morning my Super Sexy Modern Latinas!




Sad news for me. My Freaky Friday is cancelled as the esposo has to work late tonight. :(




Oh well.....good thing I have my Sancho "Mr. Bubble," on standby! LOL




For those of you who have yo man, try a nice romantic bubble bath together. Break out the bubble bath "Senor Bubble," of course, and a bottle of wine or sparkling apple cider, some slow jams and some candles for mood lighting. This is the time for you and your esposo. No little ones allowed. Wait for them to go to bed if you have to. Remember, no arguing about your problems. Let Mr. Bubble take you guys away. Let him (your sweetie) hold you in the tub. You should feel safe in his arms. Tell him "Thank you." Thank him for all he's done this week. Maybe he made dinner on a busy night, maybe he took the kids so you could go to the gym, whatever it was mi'ja, gratitude goes along way. It will make him feel loved and appreciated. And I guarantee you, that if you thank him and show him that you really care, the kindness and love will come back to you. Another romantic idea, shampoo each other's hair. This can be relaxing and fun. Don't worry if he is not doing it right, just let him do it! It's all about being together. Give him a nice passionate beso. When was the last time you guys kissed? I mean really kissed, like when you guys first hooked up mi'ja. Do it for at least 20 seconds. For some of us we are so busy with kids, work, and life that we forget to touch our sweeties. Reconnect with him tonight!




Remember, take the time at least once a month for just the two of you!




Happy Freaky Friday!




Besitos! ;)

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to try this, so I'm going to have to make some plans with my sancho!

    ReplyDelete