Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Talk to me Tuesday "You want me to buy you what!!!? What the heck are Barbie Pillows!!?"


Good night my Super Sexy Modern Latinas!


Today is talk to me Tuesday, and I know I am late, pero tu sabes, asi es la vida. Anyways! Today's topic for Talk to me Tuesday??? Is yo man down for buying you Barbie Pillows?? Yes, mi'ja Barbie Pillows. Tu sabes, those things that every woman needs... every... month. Yes, mi'ja kotex, maxi pads, tampons! Aye! I'm getting cramps just thinking about em. Bueno, here's my story and I'm stickin to it. Once upon a time....about an hour ago, your nena is getting ready for bed and suddenly realizes, oh snap! I'm out of maxi pads!! Really? It's 8:00 O'clock at night, I smell and look like something the cat dragged in, with no make up on, and I need a maxi pad! FML! Right!? Wrong! I figure, the Esposo (hubby) is at his little drum line practica, maybe he can stop by the store. So I 911 him, and ask him ever so sweetly to PLEASE!, PLEASE!, I'll do anything you ask, (I'll promise to keep the bedroom clean for a month, PLEASE!, I'll make you some more tortillas, PRETTY PLEASE, heck I'll even extend Freaky Friday to Sexy Saturday and Sunday if I must, PLEASE). Yes nena, that is how bad I needed a Maxi pad. So! Here are my questions to you SSML's: And the nenes (men) are more than welcome to comment also. I'd like their point of view. Is it okay for yo man to buy you maxi pads at the store? Is it his responsibility? Is it shameful?? Is he too machismo to do it?


Let's keep our fingers crossed that the Esposo, feels sorry for me.


Waiting in vain, tu nena para siempre,

The Latin Marrrta Stewart.


Besitos! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Oh Mari! That was too funny! And to answer your question I think it's ok for yo man to buy them when you sometimes can't! I've sent my mike to the store a couple times and he doesn't seem to mind at all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. After 25 years Roy has never bought them for me. He has been with me while buying them but never on his own :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made Scott get some for me once! :)

    ReplyDelete